Phase Review

Posted by Joel Green | 4:26 PM | | 0 comments »

I recently bought the iPod game "Phase" from the iTunes store so I decided to review it.

Many iPod users have been waiting a long time for a game along the lines of Guitar Hero and I don't think that they will be disappointed with this one. This game gets you very involved and the songs already on the game have a great range of styles. Of Course if you get bored with the games that come on the game you can simply drag and drop your own songs into the Phase Play list and next time you sync you iPod you will be able to play those songs on Phase.

The beats line up incredibly well for a game that only cost me $7.49 AUD and it really is quite fun to be able to choose your own songs, something that you are yet to be able to do with Guitar Hero I might add. The visual side of it is great as well with a great choice of themes that help keep the game interesting and lively.

Overall I really enjoyed this game and I think anyone who likes Guitar Hero will find this game as fun and exciting as I did.

4.5/5

iPod Joel

0 comments