32gb Ipod Touch & 16gb iPhone

Posted by Joel Green | 5:28 PM | | 0 comments »

The iPhone and iPod Touch have taken another step forward by Apple managing to double both of these devices memory capacities. The iPod Touch can now be bought with a 32gb hard drive may seem small now but only a couple of months ago was the standard size for the ipod Video. The iPhone has moved up the 16gb of memory which I think is a great amount for a phone and although I would prefer more I think I would be able to get by with 16gb on my phone.

The prices are as below:

iPhone 8gb: $399.00
iPhone 16gb $499.00

iPod Touch 8gb: $299.00
iPod Touch 16gb: $399.00
iPod Touch 32gb: $499.00

Personally I would prefer to stick to my iPod Classic for now but if in a few months time Apple were to release something like a 64gb iPod Touch I would consider it if I could afford it. Here in Australia you cannot get the iPhone without buying it from eBay or paying outrageous amounts at some computer stores that have gotten them shipped in.

I think that there is so much potential with these two devices and there can only be good to come for the future o these technology revolutionizing iPods.

iPod Joel

0 comments