My iPod Case Off eBay

Posted by Joel Green | 8:40 PM | , | 0 comments »

A Couple of weeks ago I purchased a silicon case for my iPod classic of eBay. I had decided that I didn't want to be paying the same amount of money for a case as the price of an iPod Shuffle, seriously some cases are really, really expensive.

So I had a look on good ole eBay. And what do you know? Success! That's right when my case came today I was very pleased with what I had purchased. It was a Black silicon case for an 80gb iPod classic which is exactly what I asked for.

I payed only AUS $6.00 for it, if you want to know how much American that is ad on roughly 5 or 6%. One of the features I was really pleased with was the fact that there wasn't a stupid piece of rubber where the click wheel is meaning I could still decide which song I want!

All my friends that have gone out and bought the brand name cases from the shops for 6 or 7 times the price I payed have had to use a box cutter or a knife to get rid of that little plastic circle that makes it impossible to decide what song you really want and instead of getting The Fratellis from all that scrolling you end up with Arctic Monkeys!

So if you are looking for an iPod case but don't want to be spending a fortune or waiting until the next iPod range comes out and you go and search through the bin to the side of the iPod cases then why not try eBay for a change.

iPod Joel

0 comments