Sonic iPod Game Review

Posted by Joel Green | 11:11 PM | | 0 comments »


I had a spare few dollars on my iTunes account, not enough to buy an album with but still enough for an iPod game. With quite an extensive range of iPod games nowadays it is very hard to decide what game to get. So I went for a game that I thought could not fail...Sonic!

And it did not fail, this game, although not the easiest to control at first is fantastic once you get the hang of the controls. Much like the original sonic, this game is now a favorite of mine when it comes to games to play while listening to some of my music on the go.

With great, colorful graphics this game is a sure winner with any fan of the original and I think that Sega have produced a great replica of the original. This is a short post but I must go now to face off with Dr.Egg!

iPod Joel

0 comments