Now, We have all seen different sporting accessories for the iPod to make it possible to listen to some tunes while jogging but i think this one takes the cake.

The Thanko Vonia Sports Headband is a headband that holds your iPod and is also waterproof. Ok, at the moment you are thinking "Wow, I'm impressed but it seems that there might be more to this headband than simply the ability to hold my music". And you would be correct. The main feature of this Headband is that is has bone conducting technology, instead of plugging you earphones in this headband sends vibrations into the inner bones of your ear.


Not surprisingly it is another great invention from Japan. Great Huh! You can grab one of these headbands at AudioCubes.com, they are $99.00 but at the moment I think that unsurprisingly they are sold out.


iPod Joel

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 7, 2008 at 9:32 AM

    Hmmm. I don't know if I would actually use this. A headband... Maybe while doing any exercise. I'd still prefer headphones!