Pole Position: Remix Review

Posted by Joel Green | 11:43 AM | | 0 comments »





I Just Bought The new iPod Game "Pole Position: Remix" by Namco so I thought I'd give a review on it.

I was a bit hesitant when I originally bought this game because I wasn't sure whether I would enjoy and get full use out of it. I am now very glad that I decided to purchase this game because I feel that is the best iPod game yet. It's achingly addictive! I couldn't put it down and it is just so FUN!

You use the click wheel to steer your car along the track, something I thought would have been obvious to Apple from day one and I am surprised that we haven't seen a game like this sooner. And You are always having to have your thumb on the Click wheel because the car won't accelerate without some touch.

The One Area I thought that they might be able to improve on was the graphics side of things but then again they were probably going for a very close resemblance to the original Pole Position so I did not mind the Graphics.

There are four styles of play which are Single Play, Grand Prix, Sudden Death and Practice and I like the Grand Prix Mode The Most. You can choose from either Amateur or Pro difficulty depending on how good you are at the game and there are 7 themes t choose from. There is also an option to change from Automatic to Manual in which you need to press the center button to toggle with the gears.

Overall I really enjoyed this game and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good portable Racing Game.

5/5
iPod Joel

0 comments