iTunes Movies & Movie Rentals

Posted by Joel Green | 5:02 PM | | 0 comments »

With the recent release of the ability to rent movies off of iTunes I was hoping that we might start to see the ability to either buy or Rent movies outside of the US.
Now I live in Australia and I know that I would get a lot more use out of my iPod Classic if I where able to purchase movies from the iTunes Store.

I Realize that there is some legal things to consider and that's why Apple says they will not do it but I think that if they can release it in the US surely it can be just as if not safer in say Australia or the UK.


I personally think Apple could be making Millions more a year if they gave this ability to iTunes users around the world and I for one would very much like it if Apple realized this potential.


iPod Joel

0 comments