Bluetooth for iPods

Posted by Joel Green | 12:58 PM | | 0 comments »

Ever wanted to get a friend to send you a song of a picture to your iPod? Well I have to and so I think that Apple should add Bluetooth to their next Non-Touch screen range. This would open up a great new way to share your photos, songs and If you had enough time then videos as well with your friends and family.

I love my bluetooth on my phone because of the ability to simply turn it on and receive a ring tone or a photo from one of my friends. It wouldn't just be the ability to send media to one another either, you could use your bluetooth enabled iPod to connect it to your computer instead of looking for that white cord all day.

Another use for it would be wireless head phones, I know you can already get a bluetooth headphone adapter for iPods, but it would be so much simpler if you didn't need that big, ugly box sticking out of the end of your iPod.

Yes, there may be some copyright issues with music or videos but to start off maybe they only have the ability to send photos, and if you can enable use of up to 5 computers for your iTunes library then maybe you can only send it to those other 4 users as if you to enable your account of their computer you would probably have to be a close friend of theirs.

I'm sure that their would be many more possibilities with Bluetooth in iPods and I think it's something Apple should take a look at for their next iPod range.

iPod Joel

0 comments