Subconciousally Learning From iPods

Posted by Joel Green | 7:31 PM | | 0 comments »

Ok, I Know what you are thinking, that I have really lost the plot now with this one. But I think that there could be potential for something like this with iPods. It didn't take people long to figure out that you could put educational Audio onto the iPod, and it also didn't take long for bad eggs to start using the iPod as a cheating device (Something I Do Not think is good).

So what I was thinking was that while sleeping you could listen to the iPod on the subject you where studying. It does sound a bit far fetched but I don't think that there is much to lose while you are sleeping.

I Haven't tried it yet but I should the next time I have a test coming up. I wonder if it would work and if in some strange circumstance it did, then how much effect would it have on you.

iPod Joel

0 comments