Wow!

Man that is one addicting game. At first I didn't think it would be that good, but then I played it a bit more, then a bit more, then a lot more! I am on the train for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours every weekday and I needed something to keep me interested..Enter Sonic!

I have already done a review for this game but as I just finished it I thought I might ad something extra. There are so many levels to this game aswell! I am very impressed at how long the levels are and the amount of them.

According to my iPod Classic I have played it 90 times already but it's so addicting I'm surprised I haven't played more.

Believe me, this is not a plug for iTunes or iPod or Apple and I'm not being paid to say this, I just really love this game.

5/5

iPod Joel

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 26, 2008 at 2:12 AM

    dropping ec now

  2. Anonymous // December 8, 2008 at 3:13 PM

    Hello, just dropping a note of appreciation for your comment on

    my site.

    I sometimes wonder, who are these people and why are they

    following posts on 113Tidbits. It took a great deal of time and I

    am appreciative for your coming by and reading it.

    I was thinking that if you wanted, you could write a guest post.

    No strings, no topic barriers, just looking to share what you have

    to say with the handful of folks that read my blog. I understand

    if you don’t want to, but I thought I would extend it.

    Regardless of your decision, I wish you well and look forward to

    your future comments, tweets and outreach.

    Cheers!



    Tonyknuckles
    Admin
    113Tidbits - http://www.113dir.com/info